HBase, mail # user - Announcing HappyBase, a developer-friendly Python library to interact with HBase

+
Wouter Bolsterlee 2012-05-20, 22:14
+
Leon Mergen 2012-05-21, 07:25
+
Marcos Ortiz 2012-05-21, 16:01
+
Wouter Bolsterlee 2012-05-21, 17:51
+
Todd DeLuca 2012-05-21, 19:32
+
Wouter Bolsterlee 2012-05-21, 22:30
+
Rita 2012-05-22, 23:53
+
Wouter Bolsterlee 2012-05-24, 15:37
+
Stack 2012-05-21, 15:55
+
Wouter Bolsterlee 2012-05-21, 18:00
Re: Announcing HappyBase, a developer-friendly Python library to interact with HBase
Luke Lu 2012-05-21, 17:38
Looks like it use the legacy thrift interface. Stack, do you know
anybody using the new thrift2 interface?

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 8:55 AM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 3:14 PM, Wouter Bolsterlee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm happy to announce HappyBase, a developer-friendly Python library to
>> interact with Apache HBase.
>>

> Thanks for doing this.  It looks great (Docs even!)
> St.Ack
+
Wouter Bolsterlee 2012-05-21, 17:41
+