HBase >> mail # user >> Announcing HappyBase, a developer-friendly Python library to interact with HBase

+
Wouter Bolsterlee 2012-05-20, 22:14
+
Leon Mergen 2012-05-21, 07:25
+
Marcos Ortiz 2012-05-21, 16:01
+
Wouter Bolsterlee 2012-05-21, 17:51
+
Todd DeLuca 2012-05-21, 19:32
+
Wouter Bolsterlee 2012-05-21, 22:30
+
Rita 2012-05-22, 23:53
+
Wouter Bolsterlee 2012-05-24, 15:37
+
Stack 2012-05-21, 15:55
+
Wouter Bolsterlee 2012-05-21, 18:00
Re: Announcing HappyBase, a developer-friendly Python library to interact with HBase
Looks like it use the legacy thrift interface. Stack, do you know
anybody using the new thrift2 interface?

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 8:55 AM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 3:14 PM, Wouter Bolsterlee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm happy to announce HappyBase, a developer-friendly Python library to
>> interact with Apache HBase.
>>

> Thanks for doing this.  It looks great (Docs even!)
> St.Ack
+
Wouter Bolsterlee 2012-05-21, 17:41
+