HBase, mail # user - Announcing HappyBase, a developer-friendly Python library to interact with HBase

Re: Announcing HappyBase, a developer-friendly Python library to interact with HBase
Luke Lu 2012-05-21, 17:38
Looks like it use the legacy thrift interface. Stack, do you know
anybody using the new thrift2 interface?