Chukwa, mail # user - Chukwa Pig Data Passthrough

Re: Chukwa Pig Data Passthrough
Jerome Boulon 2010-10-04, 21:35
Hi Matt,
When I designed this, the schema was NOT available in Pig. I'm not sure if this has changed or not.
So I'm using the constructor as a way to get around the lack of schema definition but if you can get it now from the query & the storage handler then it should be a pretty easy thing todo.
So do you know if the sql schema is now available in Pig?

/Jerome.