HBase >> mail # user >> HBase is not running.

Re: HBase is not running.
Jay, I was looking at your blog and I noticed these entries for Zookeeper:

hbase-master,hbase-regionserver1,hbase-regionserver2,hbase-regionserver3

Since I'm doing everything on my laptop, all that I would need to do is just
put localhost in that location, yes?