HBase >> mail # dev >> [MORE DISCUSSION] Moving hbase trunk (temporarily) back to hadoop 0.20.x (from head of the hadoop 0.21 branch)

+
Stack 2010-03-18, 18:28
+
Todd Lipcon 2010-03-18, 18:32
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2010-03-18, 18:34
+
Andrew Purtell 2010-03-18, 18:57
Re: [MORE DISCUSSION] Moving hbase trunk (temporarily) back to hadoop  0.20.x (from head of the hadoop 0.21 branch)
+1

It's the best option in order to be able to release hbase-0.21.

We're already running on hdfs-0.21 and mapreduce-0.21 so if there won't be any real blocking issues we're going to stick with 0.21.

HBASE-2233 is appealing so we're for it unless it would take too much work, which doesn't seem to be the case.

Cosmin

On Mar 18, 2010, at 8:57 PM, Andrew Purtell wrote:

> +1
>
> Thanks, this means I can get off of branch for dev and move back to trunk.
>
>  - Andy
>
>> From: Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Subject: [MORE DISCUSSION] Moving hbase trunk (temporarily) back to hadoop  0.20.x (from head of the hadoop 0.21 branch)
>> To: "HBase Dev List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Date: Thursday, March 18, 2010, 11:28 AM
>>
>> Unless there is objection, in the next day or so, I'd like
>> to revert the hadoop that is in hbase trunk and replace it
>> with hadoop 0.20.2.

+
Jonathan Gray 2010-03-18, 21:10
+