HBase, mail # dev - [MORE DISCUSSION] Moving hbase trunk (temporarily) back to hadoop 0.20.x (from head of the hadoop 0.21 branch)

Re: [MORE DISCUSSION] Moving hbase trunk (temporarily) back to hadoop  0.20.x (from head of the hadoop 0.21 branch)
Cosmin Lehene 2010-03-18, 20:14
+1

It's the best option in order to be able to release hbase-0.21.

We're already running on hdfs-0.21 and mapreduce-0.21 so if there won't be any real blocking issues we're going to stick with 0.21.

HBASE-2233 is appealing so we're for it unless it would take too much work, which doesn't seem to be the case.

Cosmin