MapReduce >> mail # user >> issue about running hive MR job in hadoop

+
ch huang 2014-01-03, 07:44
Re: issue about running hive MR job in hadoop
Could you check your yarn-local directory authority? From the diagnosis,
error occurs at mkdir in local directory.
I guess something wrong with  local direcotry which is set as yarn local
dir.

--
Bing Jiang
Tel:(86)134-2619-1361