HBase >> mail # user >> RE: EXT :Re: HBase Issues (perhaps related to 127.0.0.1)

Re: EXT :Re: HBase Issues (perhaps related to 127.0.0.1)
Hi Alan,

Yes. I am suggesting that.

Your 127.0.0.1 subnet should be localhost  only and then your other entries.
It looks like 10.64.155.52 is the external interface (eth0) for the machine hadoop1.

Adding it to 127.0.0.1 confuses HBase since it will use the first entry it sees. (Going from memory) So it will always look to local hosts.

I think that should fix your problem.

HTH

-Mike