Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Site skin changed (not published yet)

Re: Site skin changed (not published yet)
Generally speaking it looks good to me, I just have one nit:

Link emoticons (for example image after "Wiki" link) are displayed on right end of the menu section which looks weird. Can we force it somehow to display those emoticons immediately after the text (maybe with extra space)?

Jarcec