Zookeeper >> mail # user >> How much logging is normal if a zookeeper ensemble isn't up?

How much logging is normal if a zookeeper ensemble isn't up?
Hiya,

I'm working on integrating zookeeper into a scala application and have
noticed a large amount of logging if *none* of the servers in the zookeeper
ensemble are available. Is this normal in this circumstance?

The logging seems to be coming from ClientCnxn and is in the form of:
10:43:51.636 TKD [run-main-SendThread(localhost:2181)] WARN
 org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn - Session 0x0 for server null, unexpected
error, closing socket connection and attempting reconnect
at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.checkConnect(Native Method) ~[na:1.6.0_37]
at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:599)
~[na:1.6.0_37]
at
org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxnSocketNIO.doTransport(ClientCnxnSocketNIO.java:286)
~[zookeeper-3.4.3.jar:3.4.3-1240972]
I've configured the ensemble to have 5 servers (but have obviously not
started any). I've attached an example of some of the logging output. As
you can see, initially just a couple of messages are sent. Then it looks
like ClientCnxn starts to try all the servers all the time.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Helen
*
*