Flume >> mail # dev >> Running Flume Agent as a Windows Service

+
Sergey Sirotkin 2013-07-17, 18:09
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-07-17, 19:00
+
Roshan Naik 2013-07-17, 19:58
+
Sergey Sirotkin 2013-07-17, 22:48
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-07-17, 22:50
+
Sergey Sirotkin 2013-07-17, 22:52
Re: Running Flume Agent as a Windows Service
U're welcome - feel free to reassign to you and I'll be happy to review the patch. Again, thanks for the contribution!

- Alex

On Jul 17, 2013, at 3:52 PM, Sergey Sirotkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks Alex,
>
> Looks like a subtask https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-1336 is what I want.
>
> Sergey Sirotkin
> .net developer
> Global Relay
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

+
Sergey Sirotkin 2013-07-18, 17:51
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-07-18, 18:30