Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Supporting cross-project Jenkins builds

Re: Supporting cross-project Jenkins builds
On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 4:52 PM, Alejandro Abdelnur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> * All patches must be at trunk/ level
> * All patches do a full clean TARBALL creation without running testcases
> * From the patch file we find out the maven modules and for those
> modules we do javac-warns/javadoc-warns/findbugs/testcases

+1, I like this proposal a lot. Seems to do a good job of balancing the
need to check for dependent sub-project breakage with the desire to not
unnecessarily inflate the run time of test-patch.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera