Hive >> mail # user >> How to set an empty value to hive.querylog.location to disable the creation of hive history file

Re: How to set an empty value to hive.querylog.location to disable the creation of hive history file
it will exit with error like

FAILED: Failed to open Query Log: /dev/null/hive_job_log_xxx.txt

and pointed that the path is not a directory.