Zookeeper >> mail # user >> avoiding the risk of starting ZooKeeper servers in the same ensemble with different transaction logs

Re: avoiding the risk of starting ZooKeeper servers in the same ensemble with different transaction logs
when you say inconsistent transaction log, are you talking about a
transaction log from a different ensemble instance?

for example, you ran zookeeper and did some things. then you reset the all
the servers but one and restarted everything.

ben