Hadoop >> mail # user >> Physically moving HDFS cluster to new

Physically moving HDFS cluster to new
We have a situation where we want to physically move our small (4 node)
cluster from one data center to another. As part of this move, each node
will receive both a new FQN and a new IP address. As I understand it, HDFS
is somehow tied to the the FQN or IP address, and changing them causes data
loss.

Is there any supported method of moving a cluster this way?

Thanks in advance!

--Tom