Drill, mail # dev - Optic maven references

Re: Optic maven references
Sree V 2013-02-20, 07:55
Hi Tim,
For immediate, get code from here and 'mvn install'.

https://github.com/julianhyde/linq4j

https://github.com/julianhyde/optiq

OR

The way you want to fix it.
I hope Julian Hyde planned to add those jars to maven2 repo, soon ?!

http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/

Thanking you.
With Regards
Sree