Flume, mail # user - A quick question about committing patches to flume repo

A quick question about committing patches to flume repo
Dibyajyoti Ghosh 2013-10-24, 19:19
Hi all,

I have locally committed my patch with (my_name via Jeff Lord) in the
commit message and about to do a git push origin trunk.

I made sure that mvn clean install succeed with the patch applied and did
testing with the patched JAR file in my local development environment.

Should I go ahead and push the patch upstream in trunk as well as Flume-1.5
branch?

Thanks,
- Dib
+