Accumulo >> mail # user >> Mock classes for JUnit Testing

+
Joe Berk 2012-09-25, 12:47
+
Keith Turner 2012-09-25, 12:54
+
Joe Berk 2012-09-25, 13:29
+
Adam Fuchs 2012-09-25, 13:46
+
Joe Berk 2012-09-25, 13:53
+
Keith Turner 2012-09-25, 13:55
+
Adam Fuchs 2012-09-25, 14:03
+
Keith Turner 2012-09-25, 14:07
+
John Armstrong 2012-09-25, 14:12
+
Joe Berk 2012-09-25, 14:17
+
Jim Klucar 2012-09-25, 14:17
Re: Mock classes for JUnit Testing
On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 10:12 AM, John Armstrong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 09/25/2012 10:07 AM, Keith Turner wrote:
>>
>> I blame Christopher... I was having a discussion w/ him about the
>> search space of solving a rubicks cube while typing the email :)
>

> Well now you've got me all curious.

Christopher was exploring the concept of an Accumulo example that
involving Rubiks cube.  He can elaborate.
+
Joe Berk 2012-09-25, 14:22
+
Billie Rinaldi 2012-09-25, 15:04