Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> ZK-1246 blocker for 3.4 release?

Re: ZK-1246 blocker for 3.4 release?
Pat,
 I think we should continue to beat on RC0. I'd like to cut  a new
release candidate after the weekend. That will give everyone some
weekend time to play with it.

I'll aim for a new RC on Monday/Tuesday.
Seems reasonable?

thanks
mahadev