Flume >> mail # user >> Exceptions after reloading configuration

+
Yatchmenoff, Sam 2013-01-16, 20:41
Re: Exceptions after reloading configuration
Hi,

Flume 1.3.1 has many fixes to the rolling file sink. It might be worth a try.

Brock

Juhani Connolly 2013-01-17, 02:11
+
Brock Noland 2013-01-17, 02:18