Hadoop, mail # user - o.a.h.mapred.jobcontrol.Job and mapreduce.Job

Re: o.a.h.mapred.jobcontrol.Job and mapreduce.Job
Amareshwari Sriramadasu 2009-10-05, 08:14
o.a.h.mapred.jobcontrol.Job and mapreduce.Job are two different classes.
o.a.h.mapred.jobcontrol.Job is deprecated and corresponding new api is
available in branch 0.21 @ o.a.h.mapreduce.lib.jobcontrol.ControlledJob.

Thanks