Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Is there a means of 'catching' a Connection Timeout

Is there a means of 'catching' a Connection Timeout
Long store short I'm pulling data from a Postgres database and pushing data
structures to a shared queue so that the data structures can be turned into
Mutations, but I keep getting Connection Timeouts and I was curious to know
if there was a means of catching these timeouts so that if I'm still in the
process pushing stuff to the Accumulo Cluster I can have the program
continue.

-----