Flume >> mail # user >> Guarantees of the memory channel for delivering to sink

+
Rahul Ravindran 2012-11-06, 21:32
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-06, 21:38
+
Rahul Ravindran 2012-11-06, 21:43
Re: Guarantees of the memory channel for delivering to sink
But in your architecture you are going to write the contents of the
memory channel out? Or did I miss something?

"The checkpoint will be updated each time we perform a successive
insertion into the memory channel."

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 3:43 PM, Rahul Ravindran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We have a legacy system which writes events to a file (existing log file).
> This will continue. If I used a filechannel, I will be double the number of
> IO operations(writes to the legacy log file, and writes to WAL).
>
> ________________________________

Rahul Ravindran 2012-11-06, 22:53
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-06, 23:05