Hive >> mail # user >>

+
imen Megdiche 2012-11-13, 13:57
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-11-13, 21:30
Hadoop and Hive now run natively on Windows via HDP. You do not need
Cygwin. You can download this from Microsoft:
http://hortonworks.com/partners/microsoft/

We're working to get this open source code back into mainline Apache now.
On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 5:57 AM, imen Megdiche <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hello,
> I can not find a solution to run hive under cygwin.
> Although hadoop works very well, the command hive starts  to turn as
> infinite
> Thank you in advance for your answers

imen Megdiche 2012-11-14, 08:01
+
Dean Wampler 2012-11-14, 14:41
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-11-14, 14:56
+
Carl Steinbach 2012-11-15, 12:35
+
Kanna Karanam 2012-11-15, 22:19
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-16, 08:47
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-11-16, 08:49
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-16, 11:47
+
Dalia Sobhy 2012-11-17, 23:42