Flume >> mail # dev >> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Index

+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-11-14, 14:27
Re: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Index
Alex, this looks great! Thanks so much for spending the time to reorganize
the Wiki. It is way more useful.

Regards,
Mike

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:27 AM, Alexander Alten-Lorenz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> Guys,
>
> I've spent most of my day today to reorganize the wiki, please have a look
> and ping me with all stuff you miss or what we should organize better.
>
> I was moving all the OG stuff into a new section, called Flume OG (pre
> 1.0), the same I did with all Flume NG stuff. Also I added a blogpost about
> flume's memory consumption and will add some from time time with topics we
> figured out in our mailing list. Of course, add own stuff too!
>
> I did some cosmetic changes too (include our logo as example).
>
> best,
>  Alex
>

> --
> Alexander Alten-Lorenz
> http://mapredit.blogspot.com

Hari Shreedharan 2012-11-15, 00:05
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-15, 02:21
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-11-15, 09:11
+
Roshan Naik 2012-11-15, 19:20
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2012-11-18, 19:10
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-11-19, 07:57