Accumulo >> mail # user >> Authentication - Kerberose

Re: Authentication - Kerberose
On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 2:20 PM, Michael Peterson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> To whom it may concern:
>
> Can you please provide a schedule of if/when Accumulo will use Kerberose for
> authentication? I’m working with multiple customers that are collecting data
> to make decisions to use Accumulo or other technologies. The absence of
> strong authentication with Accumulo is a major concern (and less
> subjective).
>

> Also, is there a POC for new features that will be available in 1.5?

Oh one other query that I think will be of interest is new features
and improvements that are finished for 1.5.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+ACCUMULO+AND+issuetype+in+%28%22New+Feature%22%2C+Improvement%29+AND+fixVersion+%3D+12318645+AND+status+%3D+Resolved