Hive >> mail # user >> HIVE AND HBASE

If you are using the latest release (0.9), you would need atleast
hbase-0.92 installed. If you are using the CDH stack, I would recommend
recompiling hive with CDH dependencies to avoid any surprises. You can find
more information about it here[1].

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/Hive/hbaseintegration.html

--
Swarnim