Drill >> mail # dev >> questions, about Allocator and subscan

questions, about Allocator and subscan
Hi,

since I missed the last 2 opportunities to ask in hangout, and likely to
miss more in the near future, I would like to post the questions here:

* I can see in recent submissions about scan/subscan and scan/endpoint
assignment. Is there any document to cover the design considerations of
this part?

* Is there any recommended way to monitor and diagnostic off-heap memory
usage?

Thanks,

Lisen