Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Running a 3-node ensemble on a single machine

Re: Running a 3-node ensemble on a single machine
I don't know if there is any "clean" way to do it. You just need to
prepare 3 config files, 3 data directories, and start the servers.

http://pastebin.com/mx8mn5K3

I recently added a C++ class to start multiple zookeeper servers on a
single host for testing dynamic reconfiguration. It might be similar
to what you are looking for.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/zookeeper/trunk/src/c/tests/ZooKeeperQuorumServer.h?view=markup
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/zookeeper/trunk/src/c/tests/ZooKeeperQuorumServer.cc?revision=1455387&view=markup

--Michi