Hadoop, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4.1-alpha

+
Anatoli Fomenko 2013-05-29, 01:40
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-31, 23:04
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-06-01, 00:27
Verified MD5 & signature, built, configured pseudo cluster, run a couple of
sample jobs, tested HTTPFS.

Still, something seems odd.

The HDFS CHANGES.txt has the following entry under 2.0.5-alpha:

 HDFS-4646. createNNProxyWithClientProtocol ignores configured timeout
value  (Jagane Sundar via cos)

but I don't see that in the branch.

And, the YARN CHANGES.txt does not have the 2.0.5-alpha section (it should
be there empty).

Cos, can you please look at these 2 things and explain/fix?

Thanks.

--
Alejandro
+