Pig >> mail # user >> udf + boolean constructor

Re: udf + boolean constructor
I hacked the UDF, but it looks like I'll have to rewrite REGEX_EXTRACT_ALL.
 If I get it working I'll see about submitting a patch.

I'm tying to match all of my URI query params, but REGEX_EXTRACT_ALL is
only matching the first one.  I think the "if" should be a while...

will