HBase >> mail # user >> CPU Usage

Dear all,

Now I am using the pseudo-distributed mode of HBase. I am not sure if the
CPU usage of the server which HBase installed on is normal or not. About
100 requests/sec are received by the server. The HRegionServer's CPU is
about 350% according to the Linux tool, top. The overall CPU usage is about
90%. Is it normal? Do I need to optimize to lower the CPU usage for that?

Thanks so much!

Best regards,
Bing