Hive >> mail # user >> Apache Hive and Apache Cassandra integration

Re: Apache Hive and Apache Cassandra integration
Shrikant,
Someone might know about this than me but
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-1434 shows that this is still a
work in progress.

Also, I am not sure what the link you mentioned in your previous email is
pointing to but I checked at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hive/branches/for both 0.8 branches but
didn't see any cassandra-handler folder.

Mark