MapReduce >> mail # user >> How bad is this? :)

Re: How bad is this? :)
This is what I remember: If you disable journalling, running fsck
after a crash will (be required and) take longer. Certainly not a good
idea to have an extra wait after the cluster loses power and is being
restarted, etc.

--
Harsh J