MapReduce >> mail # user >> Force task location on input split location?

Force task location on input split location?
Hi,

Is there a way for force the tasks from a MR job to run ONLY on the
taskservers where the input split location is?

I mean, on the taskdetails UI, I can see all my tasks (25), and some
of them have Machine == Input split Location. But some don't.

So I'm wondering if there is a way to force hadoop to run those tasks
"locally" or else discard them and wait for the local server to be
able to run them?

Thanks,

JM