Pig >> mail # user >> Concat multiple strings

+
Michael Lok 2012-01-19, 07:39
+
Marek Miglinski 2012-01-19, 15:53
+
Alan Gates 2012-01-19, 16:04
+
Aniket Mokashi 2012-01-23, 01:43
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-01-23, 01:53
Re: Concat multiple strings
Thanks Prashant. I just realized that!
I thought we had it in 0.8, good stuff to know. :)

Thanks,
Aniket

--
"...:::Aniket:::... Quetzalco@tl"