HBase >> mail # user >> How to run two data nodes on one pc?

Re: How to run two data nodes on one pc?
Waled,

Since its the same machine, using "localhost" (which refers
automatically to 127.0.0.1) and those explicit port numbers should be
fine to use.

For the DN startup, see my last mail in that link I sent you for an
alternative approach instead of using that script.

>>> http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci

--
Harsh J