Sqoop, mail # user - Installing sqoop on Amazon EMR

Re: Installing sqoop on Amazon EMR
Ibrahim Yakti 2013-01-15, 11:31
Thanks Jarec, seems it was a permission issue of one of the trackers, I
have granted access to % on the mysql server and it worked like a charm.

Although I am working on a single node EMR but it seems it uses more than
one IP because part of it is connecting while other IPs are timed out.

Thanks.
--
Ibrahim