Pig >> mail # user >> space in param values in command line

Re: space in param values in command line
On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 9:30 PM, Daniel Dai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It's not the space, it is the '=' character which is not allowed. Use \ to
> do the escape, cond="x \=\= 1".
This helps.. I was wondering why my test didn't work even when  there were
no spaces.

The space is still a problem. When there is a space it still causes
"2011-07-12 05:10:48,496 [main] ERROR org.apache.pig.Main - ERROR 2999:
Unexpected internal error. Encountered unexpected arguments on command line
- please check the command line."

to summarize :
  "x == 1" : does not work
  "x==1" : doesn't