Hadoop >> mail # user >> freeze a mapreduce job

freeze a mapreduce job
I have a rather large map reduce job which takes few days. I was wondering
if its possible for me to freeze the job or make the job less intensive. Is
it possible to reduce the number of slots per host and then I can increase
them overnight?
tia

Harsh J 2012-05-11, 11:08
+