MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hadoop and Hbase site xml

+
Mohit Anchlia 2012-11-12, 23:34
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-13, 03:01
Re: Hadoop and Hbase site xml
There are two candidate:
1) You need to copy your Hadoop/HBase configuration such as
common-site.xml, hdfs-site.xml, or *hbase-site.xml *file from "etc" or
"conf" subdirectory of Hadoop/HBase installation directory into the Java
project directory. Then the configuration of Hadoop/HBase will be auto
loaded and the client can use directly.
2) Explicit set the configuration at your client code, such as:
conf = new Configuration();
  conf.set("fs.defaultFS","hdfs://192.168.12.132:9000/");

You can reference the following link:
http://autofei.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/java-example-code-using-hbase-data-model-operations/

2012/11/13 Mohammad Tariq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> try copying files from hadoop in hbase to each other's conf directory.
>
> Regards,
>     Mohammad Tariq
>

> On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 5:04 AM, Mohit Anchlia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> Is it necessary to add hadoop and hbase site xmls in the classpath of the
>> java client? Is there any other way we can configure it using general
>> properties file using key=value?

+
Yanbo Liang 2012-11-13, 09:18