Accumulo >> mail # user >> importdirectory in accumulo

+
Aji Janis 2013-04-03, 18:04
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-03, 18:15
+
John Vines 2013-04-03, 18:17
+
Eric Newton 2013-04-03, 18:19
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-03, 18:29
+
Eric Newton 2013-04-03, 18:36
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-03, 20:11
+
Christopher 2013-04-03, 20:16
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-03, 20:57
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-04, 13:33
+
Eric Newton 2013-04-04, 13:55
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-04, 13:59
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-04, 14:14
+
John Vines 2013-04-04, 14:18
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-04, 14:46
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-04, 15:55
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-04, 17:27
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-04, 18:25
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-04, 18:41
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-04, 18:49
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-04, 18:51
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-04, 19:26
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-04, 19:51
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-05, 15:36
+
David Medinets 2013-04-05, 22:01
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-08, 18:14
+
David Medinets 2013-04-08, 19:03
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-05, 20:06
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-04, 14:09
Re: importdirectory in accumulo
No go. I get the same error:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
/opt/accumulo/lib/examples-simple-1/4/2-sources/jar

Note, how it says simple-1/4/2... I would expect simple-1.4.2 ..