HBase, mail # dev - Please welcome new committer Lars George

+
stack 2010-01-19, 18:22
+
Mathias Herberts 2010-01-19, 18:26
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2010-01-19, 18:29
+
Amandeep Khurana 2010-01-19, 18:30
+
Andrew Purtell 2010-01-19, 18:34
+
Lars George 2010-01-19, 21:50
Re: Please welcome new committer Lars George
Cosmin Lehene 2010-01-22, 08:59
Congratulations Lars!!1

I guess we now have a committer in Europe :)

Cosmin

On 1/19/10 11:50 PM, "Lars George" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thank you everyone! I hope I can contribute to my best abilities. I
> start easy with trying to not break anything and work myself up :)
> Please be patient with me and let me know if I got something wrong - I
> am happy to take advice (especially given we cannot have face time
> that often compared to the US based team members). And thank you for
> having the trust in me.
>
> On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 7:34 PM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Congratulations Lars.
>>
>>   - Andy

+
Steven Noels 2010-01-20, 08:01