HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase hbck -repair slow

Re: Hbase hbck -repair slow
Lashing,

  Without knowning the exact errors you are seeing it would be hard to make
recommendations.  If it is just META that is messed up you can use:

hbase hbck -fixMeta -fixAssignments

I think(not sure) in that version you can do

hbase hbck -repair <tablename>

This will let you target a specific table to speed up the repair process.

--
Kevin O'Dell
Customer Operations Engineer, Cloudera