Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Creating a Maven Archetype from Instamo

Re: Creating a Maven Archetype from Instamo
+1 for making the shell work with MiniAccumuloCluster

We run a version of the MiniAccumuloCluster (forked from instamo and
running with 1.4.2) as part of a webapp for simple development and testing
purposes.  It's a huge productivity booster and makes it dead simple for a
webapp developer to get up and running without having to know what's going
on under the covers.  I'm also interested to give this archetype a try
because we do occasionally run into issues with the MiniAccumuloCluster not
shutting down when the webapp dev env is restarted.

Thanks for the information on the archetype!  We'll give it a try next week.

Mike