HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: Change HBase version string from 0.95.0-SNAPSHOT to 0.95.0-hadoop1-SNAPSHOT and 0.95.0-hadoop2-SNAPSHOT?

+
Ted Yu 2013-03-29, 15:56
Re: Change HBase version string from 0.95.0-SNAPSHOT to 0.95.0-hadoop1-SNAPSHOT and 0.95.0-hadoop2-SNAPSHOT?
In
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/advanced-descriptor-topics.html,
there is a section 'Advanced Artifact-Matching in includes and excludes'
which might be helpful.

Cheers