Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Re: kaChing using ZooKeeper: Continuous Deployment

Re: kaChing using ZooKeeper: Continuous Deployment
Hi,

thank you for the infos. Would you like to enter your project at ZooKeepers
"PoweredBy" wikipage?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/PoweredBy

Best regards, Thomas Koch

Adam Rosien: