Chukwa >> mail # user >> Hicc Installation

Hicc Installation
Hello,

I have just started using Chukwa for my class project. I was able to set up
hadoop and Chukwa. Now I am trying to configure and set up Hicc, but i do
not find any hicc.war or hicc.sh files. I have Chukwa 0.4.0 and hadoop
0.20.0.

Can anyone pl help me out with this asap as my project is due this
Monday(3-Dec-2012)???

Thanks.