From: Olga Natkovich [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 8:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [VOTE] Pig 1.0!

Hi Santhosh,

We do not have the answers on Hadoop API stabilization and we are not likely to get this for a while given the state of the Hadoop project at the moment. I don't think we can block our progress based on this.

I am fine if we categorize the vote under Release Plan action. As you pointed out, it does not change the rules for the vote.

Olga