HBase >> mail # dev >> All region server died due to "Parent directory doesn't exist"

Re: All region server died due to "Parent directory doesn't exist"
I went through the patch for HBASE-7824 one more time and didn't find
direct correlation to the issue Lars reported.

I am going over the other JIRAs in Lars' list.

Cheers